Autobiography

 

Pascuala

 

Hello reader 💖 to learn more about me i invite you to read this blog.

I was born on October 13, 1998 in Santiago, when I was two years old my family moved to the countryside, to a town called Nilahue Cornejo. My father didn't like city life, he always liked to be with his animals. In my house I have chickens, sheep, ducks, horses, rabbits, dogs and an old cat ''kuky’’, because I really loved to eat those cookies when I was a little girl. Living here is nice, in the morning when you wake up you can hear the birds.

Ducks waiting for food
I went to elementary school in my hometown. When I was in high school, at Liceo Maria Auxiliadora, my favorite class was chemistry, but the teacher made all my classmates hate the class because she was very boring. My love for the subject has me currently studying chemistry at the University of Chile. I live in Santiago during the university period and I like it a lot, because I have more options to go out to eat and hang out with my friends.

I like to go to the beach with my high school friends, we drink coffee when the sun goes down and talk all night long.

About my family. My only brother Max is twenty nine years old and is a pharmaceutical chemist. We both share a love for chemistry.
donuts baked by me

I love when my mom, Mary, cooks, she is great! we eat sopaipillas in winter and humitas in summer. She teaches me how to cook, it's something I like very much. Lately I'm looking for low sugar and gluten free recipes. I really love to eat, but don't eat too many calories! 👋



I hope to read you in the comments 👀

Comentarios

  1. What a beautiful place, I would like to live in such a place with lots of animals.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like chemistry too, it's great!
    Humitas with tomato in summer is the best!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love cook too!!! And those donuts look amazing :D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. wow it must be a pleasure living there, looks so paceful :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Everything looks so delicious! I will make lemon pie, but it is very sweet:(

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Also in the school, my favorite class was Chemistry!!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Wish I could go and eat the wonderful things you make. Pd: Then I want you to teach me :).

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 1

What are u eating?

The pirate Max