Peace and Pascuala

When I lived in Santiago for my university studies, before the coronavirus, I missed my mother and my life with the animals at home. Now that I am back home because of the pandemic I must admit that I miss Santiago a little bit.

When I was a child I thought I lived on a farm because I saw so many animals outside my bedroom window, so I created a strong connection with nature. 

One place I always find peace and calm when I'm having a hard time is at home, walking with my dogs and visiting our friends the sheep, chickens and ducks. 

I took this photo in December 2018. In it is my father's horse that he has had for as long as I can remember, her name is ''Pascuala'', I think he loves her more than me, but it's not something that really bothers me. I like to talk with ''Pascuala'' and touching her hair, she lets me touch her, although it's probably because I used to gave her food.

I like this picture because it not only shows her, it also shows how beautiful nature is in the sunlight.

Comentarios

  1. I wish I was in the field and could see the sunset. :´(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. What a beautiful photograph, I feel that animals and nature give calm when you need it most

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Is a beautiful photograph! nature is something really magical that we should learn to appreciate more.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Nature is wonderful, I love horses, so good that you can enjoy your family in these days of pandemic.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 1

What are u eating?

The pirate Max