Movies or movies....zzzzzz

Thinking of my favorite movie became very difficult because I don't really have one. When I watch movies, in particular at night I always fall asleep at the best part and wake up at the end. I usually prefer horror movies because the fear keeps me awake or the bad effects make me laugh. I also like to watch movies that make me cry, there are some that make you realize how lucky you are and make you appreciate a lot of things.One of those was ''The Theory of Everything'', the story of the most brilliant and celebrated physicist of our time, Stephen Hawking, called the "successor to Einstein," he was given just two years to live following the diagnosis of a fatal illness (ALS) at 21 years of age. I cried a lot. This movie came to mind as I was writing this, but my favorite movie might be ´´Toy story 2''.
This movie came out a year and a month after I was born, I really thought it wasn't that old, it's amazing how you can still watch it. In my case, I thought the movie was released a few years after I saw it, but it wasn't. I even thought that the second movie was actually the first one.
The first movie taking place in a world where toys come to life when humans are not present, the plot focuses on the relationship between an cowboy doll named Woody and an astronaut action figure, Buzz Lightyear, as they evolve from rivals competing for the affections of their owner, Andy, to friends who work together to be reunited with Andy after being separated from him. I haven't seen this movie in a long time, because I didn't really like the evil character and that's why I always preferred to watch ''Toy story 2''.
In the second film in the franchise, Woody is stolen by a toy collector, leading Buzz Lightyear and his friends to rescue him, but then Woody is tempted by the idea of immortality in a museum.
The last movie I saw was ''yes man'' and I recommend it, it is very funny! the story is about a man who answers yes to everything in his life, imagine the possibilities.

Comentarios

  1. I think we all love Woody and Buzz <3 Have you seen Jeepers Creepers? It is scary, between horrible and funny, I recommend it to you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I still cried with "the theory of everything" :(. The movie "Toy Story" is very good, I would see it again like the movies of "Shrek"

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also love The Theory of Everything, I've seen it about 15 times, it's a very beautiful movie.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. "Toy story" is a classic. <3 All Disney movies are very good.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Like you, toy story is one of my favorite movies. Remimds me of my childhood!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. It's better Shrek, but I accept that toy story 2 is still good jejeje .
    Pd: long live DreamWorks :).

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 1

What are u eating?

The pirate Max