WHY I STUDY CHEMISTRY?

When I was little, my dream was to be on TV and to be a journalist. Then, when I was in high school, my favorite class was chemistry, I really enjoyed going into that class. My first choice was to study chemistry and pharmacy, my brother was studying that when I was in high school and somehow, I also wanted to study the same. In high school I didn't like biology, it was hard for me to imagine the cellular processes or the replication of genetic material and the career of chemistry and pharmacy has a lot of biology. Even so, I wanted to study that career, but I did not succeed. I decided to study chemistry since I didn't have the score to enter the chemistry and pharmacy career. It was the best thing that could have happened to me, because in my current career I realized that this was the best career for me, without cells and biological processes. I have had good and bad moments in college, like everyone else. During these years I have confirmed how much I like to know about atoms, molecules and chemical reactions. Also, I have learned a lot about myself. Later on I would like to be a teacher in a high school because I think that chemistry could be learned in a more fun way, I think that many more people could like chemistry if it is taught in a more creative way and not in the traditional way.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 1

What are u eating?

The pirate Max