The pirate Max

 

In this post I want to talk about my brother, his name is Max and he is 29 years old.

When we were kids, we used to play in the tree house and swing on a car tire.

My brother always liked to do experiments as a kid, he now works as a pharmaceutical chemist.

I think the area of science is in our genes, I also wanted to study chemistry and pharmacy, but I don't like biology. So I study chemistry, which is the area that has always caught my attention.

Physically my brother has dark hair, he is tall, his eye color is similar to mine, he only has one eye. My brother is a pirate when he wears his black patch, he attracts the attention of the kids and I tell them that he has lost his ship.

I love Max, he has always had a good heart for people. When he can he helps older adults pay for their medications and hates chain pharmacies because of their high prices.

Of course he has his bad things, he is very distracted and that is something that really bothers me. He is also a very anxious person who wants everything as soon as possible.

I am writing this post basically because my brother is the best I could have.

Comentarios

  1. Max sounds like a very good person, and it's very nice as you describe him. You are very lucky to have a person like him as a brother.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I am glad Javi that you can have such a giant brother, take care of yourself.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow, It's amazing how you have a really good relationship with your brother, I think He´s a person who you should value a lot.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 1

What are u eating?