English 4, Post 1

The truth is that I would like to visit many countries, but if I could dream of visiting any of them, I would like to visit France.

I would like to visit each and every bakery in France, I love to eat pastries and I love croissants. I would like to eat baguette and crepes. In fact, that's my main reason for going, not even to see the Eiffel Tower, but I admit I would love to have my picture taken near it.

I would like to visit the Palace of Versailles, Mont Saint Michel and the Pont du Gard. I would also like to see the Mona Lisa painting by Leonardo da Vinci at the Louvre Museum.

I really like the way they dress in France, my style is a bit, so to speak, French.

If I could live there, of course I would love it, I like their culture and language, but honestly I have been thinking about studying in Spain and only because we have the same language.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

What are u eating?

The pirate Max