English 4, post 2. Vacations in la serena


It was summer 2018, my cousins and I traveled to la serena. We enjoyed the beach every day, the apartment was literally in front of the sea, we stayed there for two weeks. We met many young people who were also going on vacation and we used to go out together. We liked to go to the fair, there we made the typical braids of shells, there was also a ''tagada'' that worked at night, we decided to go one day and it was horrible, my arms were sore.

We also visited the Elqui Valley, it is a bit far away, but it is very beautiful.

One day we walked along the beach until we got to Coquimbo, it was quite close.

The last day we went to eat barbecue and my cousin Isidora was wearing one of my skirts, she spilled her juice on it and I got very angry for staining my skirt. She never asked me for it again, although I would never have lent it to her again.

It was a very nice vacation because we made a beautiful bond of friendship with my cousins and we keep it until now.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 1

What are u eating?

The pirate Max