English 4, post 5

Hello, i am a chemistry student and the truth is that I still have a few years left to finish college, so I don't really know what I will do when I graduate.
As a chemistry graduate, one of the things I would like to do is to be a teacher and teach how interesting chemistry is to all those kids at school who find chemistry boring. I would like to use technology to show them the molecules and chemical reactions, I think I could be a very entertaining and patient teacher with the students that it takes them more time to learn, something that is very important because it would make me a very empathetic teacher.
I would also like to be a chemistry analyst and analyze samples in a laboratory. I care a lot about doing things right in the lab, I care about reading before adding a compound to a solution and cleaning the lab materials well, I am a very hygienic person. I think it would be one of the things I would most like to do because the theory of analysis is very interesting and all the equipment used in laboratories is becoming more and more advanced, I think I would be very happy.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 1

What are u eating?

The pirate Max