English 4, post 6

 

When I was little I wished I could have traveled into the future and seen how advanced the world was going. I remember imagining that in my small town, many years from now, there would be a McDonald's in my town. The truth is that this is impossible, but I saw it as very possible. The truth is that I would have been very disappointed.

In these times, I don't know if I would like to travel many years in time, it scares me. I would not like to see what we have become and how destroyed we have our planet earth. Climate change is a real fact, it seems that no one cares, least of all the governments.

If I could travel, I would do it 5 more years and then I would know if I managed to finish the race, because now it is becoming very difficult for me.

I would like to see how my family is, if for example someone can reverse a health condition thanks to me traveling to the future.

One thing I would not like to know is when our dog is going to die, that would make me very anxious.

Although something I would like to do would be to travel back in time to those moments when I was a child and very happy, rather than traveling to the future.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 1

What are u eating?

The pirate Max