English 4, post 8 [Final]

 I must begin by thanking the teacher for the great kindness that he presents in each of the classes and that even though they are in a difficult schedule, they are usually very entertaining and fast classes. I would have liked to attend more classes, but I always missed them. Most of all, I would have loved to attend the face-to-face classes of this course. 


As for the blogs, I think it is a very comfortable way to express yourself and make use of the past contents. I really like to write, but I never have time to do it, so I am grateful to be able to do it even if it is forced and in English.


When we started the classes, the idea of setting up our cell phones and using them with the English language was brought up. I have it to this day. At first it took me longer to do some things, but as time went on I found that it served as a method of study outside of class time, since every word I didn't know I had to look up. 

I also like to read the lyrics of the music I'm listening to, which is usually in English, and then I can translate them. My English has improved


I can read a text in English and understand most of what is there. I would like to improve my accent and also be able to speak fluent English.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Javiera! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 1

What are u eating?

The pirate Max